Für die Betreuung und Entwicklung ihrer bestehenden Kunden aus den Bereichen Projektmanagement, Finanzen und Beschaffung sucht die Kronos Group einen talentierten Key Account Manager. Sie übernehmen ein Portfolio von Bestandskunden und pflegen eine enge Beziehung zu den in mehreren Projekten tätigen Consultants.
- Manage and develop strong relationships with a dedicated clients portfolio: key account farming and further development, generate leads, manage leads and network;
- Develop & manage new businesses with existing clients: build consulting offer, negotiate, win RFP’s, recruit & select your team and manage contracts;
- Engage people: understand consultants motivators and help them to develop thanks to meaningful projects;
- Be our employer brand ambassador;
- Best practices exchange.
- Master degree;
- 2 to 5 years of experience in a commercial position;
- Able / willing to play with concepts in procurement, finance and project management;
- Ambitious and positive, with an entrepreneurial mindset;
- Ability to handle multiple priorities;
- Highly skilled in time management and conflict management;
- Excellent communication skills; (written & oral)
- Active listener;
- Fluent in English as well as in Dutch and/or French;
- Experience in the consulting industry and in procurement is a plus.
- An ambitious and fast moving company within a smart working environment;
- A consulting package according to the level of experience;
- Attractive incentive plans based on your performance;
- A personal development plan; (including certifications and language courses)
- 32 days off;
- The possibility to grow in Belgium or abroad into senior business roles with people management or as an expert
Do not hesitate to apply via Linkedin or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org